We are searching for candidates to join our talented, multi-disciplinary team. In this role, you will build and maintain pipelines to collect, store, organize, analyze, and present a wide variety of data from complex industrial automation systems spread around the world. You will work directly with our revolutionary system of custom robots and machines to characterize and monitor performance, investigate failure modes, and ultimately improve the system. As the company grows, there are needs for data analysis in additional business units. Depending on the candidate, this role could expand into a higher-level position where you would be asked to build a team to leverage data analysis for projects and processes across the entire company.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like computer/data science, statistics, economics, engineering, or applied math preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant full-time work experience in a data engineering role.
- Experience with database technologies, e.g. SQL, MongoDB.
- Advanced skills in languages and technologies for data analysis and visualization, e.g. python (pandas, Jupyter), R, MATLAB, Tableau, Sisense
- Web development experience, e.g. Node, Angular, React, Rails, ASP.NET
- Must grasp mechanical designs and processes. Experience with physical systems is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate with people across a range of disciplines: hardware and software engineering, operations, supply chain, and business strategy.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong affinity for using data to develop insights and make recommendations.
- Ability to generate and execute ideas, mostly unsupervised.
- Desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced startup environment.
- Care for local and global communities, and desire to make an impact through technology.
- Industry experience in a robotics or automation startup environment.
- Hands-on experience with mechatronics hardware: motors & drives, sensors, actuators.
- Experience in food technology.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying