Position: Operations Engineer
Job Description: As an operations engineer, you will own and manage the procurement of parts for multiple assembles consisting of over 2K parts. You will work closely with our design team and external vendors to ensure the quality of technical drawings and manufacturing methods, using knowledge of material properties, machinability, welding, assembly methods, and quality control standards. You will create and maintain manufacturing and shipping schedule schedules. They will be responsible for optimizing cost, quality, and efficiency. As the company grows, you will support the roll out of our product across the globe.
- Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical engineering or a similar field
- 5+ years industry experience
- Extremely hands-on. You will get your hands dirty with every other engineer in the company.
- Knowledge of multiple high-volume processes. Experience working with vendors that used these processed in the past.
- Willingness to travel internationally (once safe). Ability to manage vendors remotely while COVID is still a risk.
- Uses Solidworks.
- Ability to determine root cause and correct a variety of system issues across multiple engineering disciplines
- Ability to develop technical drawings and document/communicate build instructions. Working knowledge of GD&T, FMEAs, DFM/DFA
- Creative idea generation and execution.
- Can work mostly unsupervised.
- Desire to work in an incredibly fast paced startup environment
- Cares about the world and wants to have an impact on it
- Industry experience in an industrial startup environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying