Fulfil is a venture capital funded, stealth startup located in Redwood City, CA. Founded by a group of engineers with a history of leading successful startups, we are looking for top talent to work on cutting-edge challenges at the intersection of mechanical design, software, robotics, computer vision, and deep learning. The scope of the company's mission is ambitious; we are looking for candidates who are motivated by the opportunity to create significant, lasting change in the world through their work.
The Robotics Software Engineer will primarily be working on real-time control software responsible for coordinating an autonomous robotic system. This includes developing innovative planning and route optimization techniques, building multi-agent simulations, and managing communication and data synchronization across multiple layers of the software stack. Candidates must be passionate about solving hard robotics problems and be comfortable working at a high level of autonomy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
• Minimum 3 years of experience in C, C++, or C#
• Experience developing real-time, multi-threaded applications
• Industry experience working with robotic systems and controlling hardware
• Strong understanding of kinematics, optimization, path planning and perception algorithms
• Experience working with databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
• Experience in version control and unit testing
• Ability to generate and implement creative ideas, mostly unsupervised
• Desire to work in an incredibly fast paced startup environment
• Desire to have a big, positive impact on the world
• Experience in Microsoft environment (C#, .NET, WCF)
• Experience in computer vision and machine learning
• Experience hosting applications and data on cloud services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
• Experience with deploying Docker containers on Windows and Linux servers